- Gone through 2.5 bottles of red wine
- Fallen in love with Sherlock a la Benedict Cumberbatch
- (not written anything towards the novel)
- Made chocolate chip cookies
- Ordered indie nail polish
- Drank more wi-
Oh, what was that? What was the third thing on my list again? Shush. Silence. You didn’t read anything. I’ve been such a disciplined, diligent writer, writing hundreds of words every day. The novel’s almost finished, now. There’s just pages and pages and I’ve made incredible progress.
Sometimes I feel like this will never get finished. And then I don’t write for a week, and I really feel that way.
Okay. No time to dwell on the past. Got to keep moving forward, right? deep breath. All right then.
(picture me marching gallantly back into the field of battle, here. While wearing a kilt. Kilts are awesome.)